Oxana Legkostupova, the head and the leading specialist of Ragini Ayurveda and Yoga Center, did a residential course in Bihar Yoga Bharati University in 2002-2003 and was awarded Posgraduate Diploma in Yogic Studies (yoga and related sciences, including Ayurveda).
Here you can read Oxana's dissertation submitted in fullfillment for the requirement for Postgraduate Diploma in Yogic Studies.
A YOGIC APPROACH TO CHANGING ATTITUDE
Dissertation submitted to Bihar Yoga Bharati (Deemed University), Munger, in fulfillment of the partial requirement for
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN YOGIC STUDIES.
Guide : Submitted By :
Swami Yogakanti Saraswati Legkostupova
Bihar Yoga Bharati Oksana Mikhailovna
Munger Reg. No.: 077/2002
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter I. Introduction
Chapter II. Attitude and its role in human life.
2. Major and minor attitudes.
3. Kleshas as a root of major attitudes.
4. Role of major attitudes.
Chapter III. Yoga as a complex process of cultivating attitude
1. Yoga as a union between individual self andSupreme Self.
2. Approaches to major attitudes.
2.1 Yogic achievements in regard to major attitudes.
2.2 Yogic system of methods to change attitude.
2.3 Particular methods to change major attitudes.
3. Changing attitudes as a way to higher practices.
4. Changing attitudes as a natural outcome of yogic practices.
Chapter IV. Conclusion.